Welcome to the St. Michael Religious Education. It is an honor to serve your family through this ministry. We hope the time spent in religious formation enhances the faith growth of our children and brings them into a deeper relationship with our God.
We offer religious education and spiritual formation to all children in grade levels one through eight, and prepare them for the sacraments of Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation. As partners with you in the religious education of your child/children, we hope that you will register yearly in our program. It is important that formation be ongoing.
- Parents are encouraged to enrich their faith by attending opportunities for prayer and spiritual formation designed for adults.
- Catechists and Substitute Catechists are needed to carry out our mission. To volunteer or for more information, please call Robbie Anderson, Director at 708-873-4633.
- All volunteers must complete VIRTUS training.
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm en September and May).
- Phone: Martha Pena, Administrative Assistant (708) 873-4631