7th and 8th grade students are offered activities, events, retreats, service opportunities, and trips.
Open to all Religious Education students and St. Michael School students.
CLICK HERE to see pictures of the latest event Mother & Son Dinner Dance 2019.
VIP / Father-Daughter Dance – February 7
- What – “Isn’t She Lovely” – VIP / Father-Daughter Dance – Buffet style sit down dinner – Semi-Formal Attire
- Who – All 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Girls from St. Michael School and Parish
- Date – Friday, February 7
- Place – St. Michael Gymnasium
- Time – 6 PM to 9 PM
- Cost – $25/couple, $10 each additional daughter
- Photos – Professional photos starting at 5:45 PM – $15/couple, $10 class photos-payable to photographer at dance
- Deadline for Reservation is Monday, February 3
DONATIONS REQUESTED – New/slightly used girls and women’s dresses and party shoes benefiting The Crisis Center for South Suburbia, providing emergency shelter, counseling and transitional housing to victims of domestic violence.
Call or email Kelly McHugh with questions at 708-921-9651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.