Parish Reflections, Prayer and Small Groups – March and April 2019
- Lenten Faith Sharing – Lenten Prayer – Weekly Reflections and Questions for Small Faith Sharing Groups, or your own personal / family reflection.
- Parish Lenten Reflections Booklet – pdf Document
- SPANISH – Compartiendo la Fe Cuaresmal – Oración Cuaresmal – Reflexiones y Preguntas Semanales para Pequeños Grupos que comparten la fe, o para su reflexión personal o familiar.
- SPANISH – Retiro de Cuaresma – Marzo 23
- SPANISH – Libreto de las Reflexiones Cuaresmales de la Parroquia – pdf Document
Lenten Parish Reconciliation Services – April 2019
- Tuesday, April 2 at 12:15 PM
- Friday, April 5 at 12:15 PM
Parish Stations of the Cross (Via Crucis) – Fridays of Lent
- Stations of the Cross – March 22, 29 and April 5, 12 at 3 PM and 7 PM – No Stations at 7 PM on March 15 and April 12.
- SPANISH – Via Crucis en Español – Marzo 22, 29 y Abril 5, 12 a las 6 PM
Other Parish / School Lenten Opportunities
- Three Part Plan for School Lenten Program – “Rooted in The Cross, A New Creation Springs Forth” – pdf Document
- Lenten Crosses – Ash Wednesday (March 6) thru Palm Sunday (April 14) – The Social Concerns Ministry puts out paper crosses with labels requesting items needed by members of our sharing parish and other local charities or gift cards to be used to purchase needed items.
General Lenten Practice / Information / Resources
- Lenten Regulations – The practice of Fasting and Abstinence during the season of Lent and Holy Week.
- Father Rocky’s 40 Lenten Lessons on the Mass – Website
- Reflect with Bishop Barron on the Stations of the Cross – Website
- Loyola Press – Resources for your Lenten Journey – Website
- Loyola Press – Living Lent Daily – Website
- Loyola Press – Perspectives on Lent Articles – Website
- Catholic Brain – One-stop Resource for Catholic Education Online (Pre K – 8th Grade) – Website
- Catholic Brain – 40 Days Of Lent Program & Resources (Pre K – 8th Grade) – Website
- Catholic Brain – Lessons (Pre K – 8th Grade) – Website
- Celebration Publications – Today’s Daily Bread – Quick Scripture Reflections – Website
- The Dynamic Catholic Institute – Lent 2019 Reflections – Website
- Richard Rohr’s Daily Meditation from the Center for Action and Contemplation – Website
- Fr. Burke Masters – Thoughts for the Day – Website
- The Catholic Company – Morning Offering – Daily Devotional Email Delivering Daily Wisdom and Inspiration – Website