ATTENTION – There will be a Special Collection for St. Vincent de Paul Society on Thanksgiving Day – November 22 – CLICK HERE for more information.
It is our mission to help all those in need who are registered parishioners as well as all in need within our Orland Park community regardless of religious preference.
- We help provide food and shelter.
- We work closely with St. Michael Service Ministry, St.Michael Youth, and Knights of Columbus.
- We cooperate with community agencies (Orland Township, Catholic Charities, Police Department, Fire Department, and Lions) to give added support to our friends in need.
- We are fortunate to have a food pantry next to the Narthex. Our parishioners, school children and Religious Education students are most generous in organizing food drives.
- We provide and serve dinners to the homeless.
- During holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter) we deliver special holiday food baskets.
- Our parishioners are most generous with their monetary donations. We rely on these donations and serve approximately 40 families on an ongoing basis.
- We have 2 donation boxes located in the Narthex and 1 at the north entrance door.
- We have St. Vincent de Paul trucks in the parking lot Spring and Fall to collect clothing and small household items. These items then go to our store at 7010 W. 159th St., Orland Park. We can provide vouchers for store items, or merchandise can be purchased at a reasonable price. Donations are always welcomed and can be dropped off in the back of the store.
- We participate in Disaster Relief in association with the St. Vincent dePaul Society world wide.
We have a phone line answered each day. If in need, please call at 708-349-0903 and ask to leave a message for St. Vincent de Paul.
For Spanish speaking, the number is 708-349-0903 ext. 506.