Adult women of all ages are invited to join us to promote spiritual and social interaction in service to the St. Michael Community.
The Women’s Club meets from September through May, generally the Fourth Monday of the month. See the meeting schedule below for details
Dues are $20 year. This entitles members to all meetings held at St. Michael including speaker events, food for our annual Christian Movie Night, and Bingo Night. Non-members pay $10 for a meeting. Our Christmas Party & Spring Luncheon will be at local restaurants with a ticket.
Any proceeds from activities benefit St. Michael Parish and other charitable organizations.
Schedule of 2019-2020 Events
Evening meetings at St. Michael begin at 7 PM unless otherwise announced.
- September 23 – Line Dancing
- October 28 – Ghost Stories of Chicago
- November 25 – TBA
- December 16 at 5:30 PM – Christmas Party at Capri Restaurant in Palos Heights
- January 27 – Bingo Night
- February 24 – Fr. Geoffrey presenting “The Catholic Church in Uganda”
- Thursday, March 26 from 12 Noon to 3 PM – Spring Luncheon at Orland Chateau
- April 27 – Movie Night and Sandwiches
- May 18 – Marian Celebration
Your suggestions for programs are always welcome.
- For further information contact Donna Boddy at 708-785-4449 or email@example.com.