Adult women of all ages are invited to join us to promote spiritual and social interaction in service to the St. Michael Community.
The Women’s Club meets from September through May, generally the Fourth Monday of the month. See the meeting schedule below for details
Dues are $20 year. This entitles members to all meetings held at St. Michael including speaker events, food for our annual Movie Night, and Bingo Night. Non-members pay $10 for a meeting. Our Christmas Party & Spring Luncheon will be at local restaurants with a ticket.
Any proceeds from activities benefit St. Michael Parish and other charitable organizations.
Schedule of 2020 Events
All Meetings begin at 7 PM, except where indicated, and are held in the Ministry Rooms or the Commons. Membership dues are $20 per year. Guests $10 per Meeting. Our Mission Statement is Social, Spiritual, Service.
- January 27 at 7 PM – BINGO NIGHT PLUS 50/50 SPLIT THE POT – Join us for this classic, followed by coffee and delectable desserts along with a healthy dose of socialization – CLICK HERE for more information.
- February 24 – Fr. Geoffrey presenting ““Life in Uganda” plus 50/50 Split the Pot
- March 26 – Annual Luncheon Fundraiser from 12 Noon to 3 PM at Orland Chateau – Fashion Show & Raffle – $45
- April 27 – Movie Night (Enchanted April) and Sandwiches plus 50/50 Split the Pot
- May 18 – May Crowning and Ice Cream Social
Your suggestions for programs are always welcome.
- For further information contact Mary DiFilippo at 708-226-9248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.