Adult women of all ages are invited to join us to promote spiritual and social interaction in service to the St. Michael Community.
The Women’s Club meets from September through May, generally the Fourth Monday of the month. See the meeting schedule below for details
Dues are $20 year. This entitles members to all meetings held at St. Michael including speaker events, food for our annual Movie Night, and Bingo Night. Non-members pay $10 for a meeting. Our Christmas Party & Spring Luncheon will be at local restaurants with a ticket.
Any proceeds from activities benefit St. Michael Parish and other charitable organizations.
Schedule of 2019-2020 Events
All Meetings begin at 7 PM, except where indicated, and are held in the Ministry Rooms or the Commons. Membership dues are $20 per year. Guests $10 per Meeting. Our Mission Statement is Social, Spiritual, Service.
- September 23 at 7 PM in the Commons – LINE DANCING PLUS 50/50 SPLIT THE POT – Our first meeting of the year will feature Maxine Nowobilski who teaches Line Dancing for the Mokena Park District. We will learn some basic Line Dancing steps. Come kick up your heels or sit and tap your feet while watching our moves for a fun evening of laughter, friendship, music and always great homemade treats. All adult women of the parish are welcome! Come make some new friends. Hee-Haw!
- October 28 – “Local Ghost History” plus 50/50 Split the Pot
- November 25 – Service Project for Daybreak Center in Joliet (bring Christmas deco supplies) plus 50/50 Split the Pot
- December 16 – Christmas Dinner at 5:30 PM at Capri Restaurant (includes entertainment) – $40
- January 27 – Bingo Night plus 50/50 Split the Pot
- February 24 – Fr. Geoffrey presenting ““Life in Uganda” plus 50/50 Split the Pot
- March 26 – Annual Luncheon Fundraiser from 12 Noon to 3 PM at Orland Chateau – Fashion Show & Raffle – $45
- April 27 – Movie Night (Enchanted April) and Sandwiches plus 50/50 Split the Pot
- May 18 – May Crowning and Ice Cream Social
Your suggestions for programs are always welcome.
- For further information contact Donna Boddy at 708-785-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.