The women of St. Michael Parish gather together as we dedicate ourselves to promoting Spiritual, Service and Social Interaction in our community.
The Women’s Club meets from September through May.
Members are encouraged to give their ideas for speakers, trips and activities. Dues are $15.00 per year. This entitles members to free game nights, any speaker events and sandwiches when we show our movie for the year. This year the movie will be “I Can Only Imagine.”
Contact Paulette Minarcik at 708-460-6535 or email at email@example.com.
Meetings / Activities in Past Years
- Speakers on Women’s Health and Wellness Issues
- Spiritual Trips (i.e. The Shrine of Christ’s Passion in St. John, IN., Mundelein Seminary grounds)
- Viewing of Christian Movies together
- Annual May Crowning
- Service Activities such as putting together wellness packages for people with cancer, making blankets for the Children’s hospital in Oak Lawn, washing the church pews, etc.
- Attending plays
- Hosting a Fashion Show / Luncheon
- Christmas Trips Downtown
- Christmas Dinner
Any proceeds from activities benefit St. Michael parish and other charitable organizations.
Event Schedule 2019
- Thursday, January 17 at 7 PM / Ministry Rooms – Annual Bingo Night
CLICK HERE for more information.
- Thursday, February 21 – To be posted
- Thursday, March 21 – To be posted
- Thursday, April 18 – To be posted
- Thursday, May 16 – To be posted