Looking for an enjoyable parish ministry that works to save the lives of little ones? – The St. Michael Pro-Life Committee of St. Michael is a small but friendly group that loves Jesus and loves His little children! Come to our next meetings and see what we are all about.
Pro-Life is about valuing and guarding all human life from conception to natural death. Our ministry participates in Forty Days for Life, prayer vigils, rosary rallies, and publicizing pro-life legislation. Each October, we head our parish’s Baby Bottle Project to help fund the Women’s Center, which offers alternatives to abortion.
St. Michael, along with five neighboring parishes, sponsors the Knowledge and Prayer series. The Knowledge and Prayers series is an educational arm of the Respect Life Ministry that hosts speakers monthly from September through May. Topics include a range of pro-life issues.
For more information, contact Pat Kovacs at 708-460-8238 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Parish Pro-Life Events 2019-2020
- Extreme Abortion Legislation – Church Response on June 4, 2019 – CLICK HERE TO READ
- General Meeting at 7 PM in the Ministry Room East – Tuesdays on September 10, October 8, No Meeting in November, December 10, January 14, February 11, March 10, April 14 and May 12.
- Sunday, January 19 – Knowledge and Prayer Concelebrated Pro-Life Mass and Reception at 5:30 PM / St. Michael Church.
Knowledge and Prayer Series Schedule 2019
- September 2019 – Outdoor Viewing of the Movie “Unprotected” – Annunciation Byzantine
- October 2019 – Living with Downs’ Syndrome – St. Francis
- November 2019 – Sacred Art & Architecture and the Human Person – Annunciation Byzantine