Retrouvaille is a lifeline of hope and healing for struggling marriages. It is a three-phase program that begins with a weekend experience, followed by post-weekend presentations, and monthly small group support meetings. The non-profit program is available in our community and has different upcoming weekends.
- The Retrouvaille Program helps husbands and wives put the pieces of their marriage back together and rebuild loving relationships. Many couples may be separated or divorced and simply want to try again.
- Retrouvaille, pronounced (Retro-vi), is a French word meaning “rediscovery”.
- It is a Christian program, Catholic in origin, and couples of all faiths or no faith background are encouraged to attend.
- It is primarily a practical program about improving communication, building a stronger marriage, and helping couples rediscover the love they had for each other.
- Retrouvaille presenters are not trained counselors, but couples that share their personal stories of their marital struggles and the tools they utilized to rediscover their love for each other.
For information call at 1-815-351-6968 or HelpOurMarriage.com.