Welcome to St. Michael’s Parish Religious Education Program, a Spirit filled journey of Catholic faith formation with child, parent, and catechist being led by Jesus. We are grateful and honored to join your family’s faith journey. Together all of us grow in our love for and relationship with God.
Consistent communication with your family is vital to your faith formation. The Coordinator of Religious Education greets every child with joy and compassion upon arrival to class and checks in and/or visits classes regularly. Families receive a weekly email with prayer, focus on faith, guidance, attention to masses, and updates about our Religious Education classes and service opportunities, and invitations to happenings and events in our parish.
ATTENTION PARENTS – Registration for the 2019-20 year of faith formation has begun! Classes begin in September and conclude in April on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays.
- Kelly Martinez, Coordinator of Religious Education
708-873-4633 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joanna Castro, Asst. Coordinator of Religious Education
708-873-4631 / email@example.com
Office Hours – April 15 to May 31
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30 AM to 5 PM (after 5 PM by appointment)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30 to 5 PM (after 5 PM by appointment)
- Saturdays and Sundays – By Appointment