Welcome to St. Michael’s Parish Religious Education Program, a Spirit filled journey of Catholic faith formation with child, parent, and catechist being led by Jesus. We are grateful and honored to join your family’s faith journey. Together all of us grow in our love for and relationship with God.
Consistent communication with your family is vital to your faith formation. The Coordinator of Religious Education greets every child with joy and compassion upon arrival to class and checks in and/or visits classes regularly. Families receive a weekly email with prayer, focus on faith, guidance, attention to masses, and updates about our Religious Education classes and service opportunities, and invitations to happenings and events in our parish.
ATTENTION PARENTS – RE Classes for children ages 5 through age 14 begin the week of September 16 and continue through April on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays. Registration for 2019-20 is open until all classes are full. Current families may register ONLINE NOW or using Registration Packets available in the Narthex of our Church. New families should call or email Kelly Martinez to set up a time to meet.
- Kelly Martinez, Coordinator of Religious Education
708-873-4633 / email@example.com
- Joanna Castro, Asst. Coordinator of Religious Education
708-873-4631 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours – Month of July
- July 1 and July 2 from 1 to 4 PM
- July 3, 4 and 5 – Closed
- Week of July 8 – Monday thru Thursday from 1 to 4 PM – Friday from 9 AM to 3 PM
- Weeks of July 15 and July 22 – Closed
- Week of July 29 – Monday thru Thursday from 1 to 4 PM – Friday from 9 AM to 3 PM
- You can email anytime – Emails will always be read and answered